SLACKER!!! i am being very slack recently, addicted to games and music...
CHAM!!!!!!
today i went to buy my bus ticket for November as well as for December...
have a nice lunch in BUGIS...
olive rice with black pepper chicken + mushroom soup + garlic bread...
!!!!YUMMY!!!!
What should I do for preventing myself to be continue to slack???? in fact, i got a bad feeling i'l did badly this semester....as in my midterm is not doing very well....in such a situation, shouldn't I be working harder meh???Why am I behave so abnormal?
I need to make myself some rules to discipline myself......YA!!!!! That is the ONLY way to prevent myself from scoring terribly in final....there is not much time left --- in fact just left one month then it's the FINAL.... :"(
Let me come up with some solution to update later....
BE RIGHT BACK--- BYE !!! XD
CHAM!!!!!!
today i went to buy my bus ticket for November as well as for December...
have a nice lunch in BUGIS...
olive rice with black pepper chicken + mushroom soup + garlic bread...
!!!!YUMMY!!!!
What should I do for preventing myself to be continue to slack???? in fact, i got a bad feeling i'l did badly this semester....as in my midterm is not doing very well....in such a situation, shouldn't I be working harder meh???Why am I behave so abnormal?
I need to make myself some rules to discipline myself......YA!!!!! That is the ONLY way to prevent myself from scoring terribly in final....there is not much time left --- in fact just left one month then it's the FINAL.... :"(
Let me come up with some solution to update later....
BE RIGHT BACK--- BYE !!! XD
No comments:
Post a Comment