只听电话的另一端传出了这么一段对话:
“Hi, I am xxx from yyy company, may I speak to zzz please."
"Ya, speaking."
"Ohya, are you free to talk now?"
"Sure."
"Ya, after the assessment center you have attended this morning, we have a good news you. *laugh*
I would like to inform you that we actually have decided to offer you the position of summer internship in trading. We would like to confirm with you whether you would like to accept this offer?"
"*shock* Really? That's great. It is indeed a very good news to me. Of course, I would like to accept the offer."
"Great! Then we shall proceed with your contract with the necessary detail in it."
"Great! Then we shall proceed with your contract with the necessary detail in it."
"Sure! Thank you!"
"Okay. Bye!"
"Bye!"
听到这天大的消息,一把电话挂上后,我一秒钟都不舍得浪费的拨起家里的电话号码。一个简单的句子:“妈咪,我成功被录取了!”,即刻把我这份喜悦通过电话筒传到十万八千里外的家。家里每一个人都替我感到十分十分地开心,我好安慰!
一段简单不过的电话换来我一整个傍晚的兴奋。感恩让我有这个千载难逢的机会。拭目以待我这份即充满挑战又充满压力的工作吧!
2 comments:
Congrats! That's very awesome, I'm so happy for you =) Good luck!
Never thought of you will drop me a message here ler.. Thank you wan ying!!
Post a Comment